Industrial Backup Generator
Reliable server room backup power production
Inoplex are specialists when it comes to data centre backup power options to suit a range of industries and their needs. We understand how important your server room is to your business, which is why we offer a customised backup generator to suit your exact electricity and sizing needs. Avoid losing time and money by installing a data room backup power supply now - get in contact with our expert team today to find out more.
Pragmatic Data Centre Backup Generation Solutions
Inoplex are experts at providing practical, cost effective electricity generation solutions for a huge range of applications across Australia.Enquire Today
Why install a data centre backup power arrangement?
To ensure that your business runs to its full capacity, heavy reliance is placed on your data room and the daily operations that it controls. Whole businesses can cease functioning if your server room is down, which results in loss of income, disruption in workflow and overall interference in the running of a business.
A data centre backup generator can help avoid all of this, by providing an automatic power source if the mains power is down. This allows business to continue as normal, without having to worry about power outages if grid power is down or disrupted for hours or even days.
What advantages does a data room backup power supply offer?
When it comes to backup generators for server rooms, there are a range of benefits including:
- They can cope with large electricity needs, making them perfect for energy-heavy areas such as data rooms.
- You can avoid issues caused by peak power demand management voltage slumps or power brownouts.
- If you are located in an area with unreliable electricity supply, such as in a rural area or at the end of the line, backup generators provide energy stability.
- Protection 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all operations which rely on the server room.
- Can be customised to provide power for a few hours or a few days, depending on your needs.
- Can be used to secure power supply targets.
What server room backup generator do you need?
This is a tricky question to answer, as there are a range of factors that must be taken into consideration before choosing a backup generator that is suited to your needs and the needs of your server room. They include:
- Budget: What is your budget? Financial aspects to consider include initial installation costs, as well as ongoing maintenance, servicing and repairs.
- Fuel: Backup generators run on a range of fuels, including diesel, biogas, LPG, natural gas and petrol. All are applicable in different environments, so all need to be considered before making a decision.
- Size: The sizing of your backup generator can be determined to suit the requirements of your server room, ensuring it can handle the energy needed to run your data centre.
Other factors may be taken into consideration also, meaning a solution is very personalised to your needs. This is why speaking to an industry professional like Inoplex is vital.
Customised server room backup power generator for your needs
Due to the differing requirements and customisation that may be needed, we strongly suggest speaking to a backup power expert who can help. They can provide a quote based on your exact needs, as a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach is not applicable when it comes to data centre backup generators. Get in contact with Inoplex and we can assist today.
Who choose our data centre backup generators?
Inoplex offer backup generators for a variety of data centres across many industries, making us a knowledgeable and experienced choice. Our backup generators also:
- Will automatically commence producing electricity once the mains power is off for a selected period of time.
- Can run on a range of fuels, including LPG, natural gas and diesel.
- Is designed to run around 8,760 hours a year.
- Are simple and easy to maintain, and do not require specialist technicians.
- Can run when the mains power is on, or when it is down.
- Can provide load management where needed.
- Produces the electricity that you need, altering output as required.
- Provides consistent energy as an uninterrupted power supply.
The Inoplex team will assist from start to finish when it comes to your data centre backup generator, from helping you choose the best option for your needs to both setup and installation. We will also answer any questions and concerns you may have before, during and after installation, to ensure your system is working exactly like it should.
Stable backup power generation for your data centre
If you would like to speak to one of our knowledgeable team members regarding a backup generator for your server room, give Inoplex a call on 0448 307 282 or complete our backup generator quote request form today.