Industrial Backup Generator
Industrial inverter generators for all your backup energy needs
If you are in need of a reliable industrial backup power source, Inoplex have backup inverter generators that can be customised to your needs. Stable electricity is a crucial component to ensuring any business systems run as smoothly as possible, which is why it is essential to have backup electricity options should the mains power fail. Speak to the Inoplex team about how an industrial backup generator can benefit you today.
Cost Effective Industrial Backup Generation Solutions
Inoplex are experts at providing practical, cost effective electricity generation solutions for a huge range of applications across Australia.Enquire Today
How does an industrial backup generator work?
An industrial backup generator is an electricity source that is independent to your mains power, but in an industrial environment. This means that should your mains power cease producing energy, a backup generator can continue providing electricity as needed until the mains power is working again.
The backup generator system will keep monitoring the mains power supply and if an electricity blackout is detected, the generator will commence producing energy. As it is connected to the mains power, your industrial space will continue with electricity even though the mains power may have an outage for a period of time.
Why should you consider an industrial backup generator?
Backup generators for industrial use offer stable electricity all the time, irrelevant of whether your mains power is working at full capacity or not. Having reliable and stable electricity production is a crucial component to ensuring your business continues running at full capacity, lowering the likelihood of loss of income and loss of stock should the power go out.
When you think about it, electricity isn’t just utilised by machinery and lighting - there are security systems, computers, air conditioning, hot water systems, fire systems… even the fridge in your kitchen runs on electricity. Having these aspects fail regularly don’t just cost time and money, they are also highly disruptive and generally disappointing.
Fuel for a backup generator is an important consideration, especially for an industrial area. If you believe that your backup generator will be running for long periods of time, a fuel option that is easy to find and store is likely a better option than one that is difficult to locate. Speak to us to find out more!
What benefits can an industrial backup generator offer?
An industrial inverter generator for backup power has a range of benefits including:
- Offers protection for your business operations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Provides a source of alternate clean power for properties in areas that experience damaging storms, bushfires or cyclones which can leave them without power for days/weeks.
- Avoiding issues caused by peak power demand management voltage slumps or power brownouts.
- The standby power system can be fitted to specific appliances or machinery, or alternatively it can be connected to the mains power system.
- The backup generator can be programmed to provide ongoing power or to only be used for a specific amount of time e.g. Hours or days.
- Ideal for those in areas of unreliable electricity such as rural or end of line locations.
Why choose an Inoplex industrial backup generator?
There are a range of benefits offered by Inoplex industrial backup generators including:
- Designed to run 8,760 hours per year.
- Will automatically commence when the grid is off after a blackout period.
- Can use a variety of fuel options including natural gas, LPG and diesel.
- Easy to maintain, as no specialist technician is required.
- Provide load management.
- Produces the electricity that you need, varying output as required.
- Run with the grid and during grid failure.
- Provide constant power as an uninterrupted power supply.
- The sizing of your backup generator can be customised to suit the requirements of your industrial electrical system.
The Inoplex team will assist every step of the way when it comes to your industrial backup generator, from choosing the best option for your needs to setup and installation. We will also answer any questions and concerns you may have before, during and after installation, to ensure your system is working exactly like you need.
Speak to an industrial backup generator specialist today
If you are searching for more information regarding industrial backup generators and how they can assist you and your circumstances, give our knowledgeable team a call today on 0448 307 282 or complete our industrial backup generator quote request form today.